Who we are?
Daniel D. Jones
You are standing in the presence of house Dan Jones, first of his name, the middle-aged mechanic, breaker of 10mm, father of a Charger.
Daniel wants to share his passion and experience about Dodge with other car enthusiasts; thus, he created Dodge Zone.
If any questions arise, don’t hesitate to shoot him a message.
Talk to Daniel: Email
What Do We Cover?
I put together Dodge and Its All Relevant Stuff: Guides, Comparisons and Reviews that answer every question you have about related to your Dodge buddies.
We use our experience and expertise to benefit you. Our desire is to make sure you’re able to make the right choice for your car, every time, to meet your need and solve the problems at the best price.
Of course, there are also many people who just want to be able to stop paying a dealership every time the check engine light comes on. While there are some things that just can’t be repaired at home, no matter what, we love helping people learn more about their Dodge cars. That’s why we try to write our Blog in a way that’s easy to understand, no matter how experienced or inexperienced you may be.
Our goal is to help you avoid costly repair bills, keep your car running smoothly for years and make your vehicle get some extra power also. With the right information, we think anybody can figure out more car issues than they realize.
We do the hard work of testing everything on Dodge to see how well it works so that you don’t have to. We outline exactly how to perform repairs as well as add stuff because we’ve done them before. Instead of paying someone to modify your car, we teach you how to do it yourself, and we give you a detailed guide on which products you’ll need to deal with it.
How Are Things Curated?
We refuse to recommend a bad product. We stand behind every product we recommend, and that means we have a rigorous review process. The last thing we want is to tell you to buy something that turns out to be a dud, whether it doesn’t work at all or it’s just overpriced.
To make sure that no low-quality products slip through our review process, we’re careful to make sure that nothing low-quality slips through the cracks. If we recommend something, we stand behind it.
Here’s why you can trust us:
- We actually try the products. Our reviews aren’t based on what other people say, they’re based on firsthand experience with the products. This way we know for sure what we think about it, and we don’t have to worry that someone else might have recommended it because of an endorsement deal, or a lack of experience.
- We’re experienced car guys, mechanics and technicians. We know how to evaluate these parts and spot dubious advertising claims, and we can tell right away if something isn’t working the way it’s supposed to, or even if it simply doesn’t work as well as a different brand.
- We’re unbiased. We don’t work for a manufacturer, and we don’t have deals with any of them either. Our product reviews and repair guides at completely honest, and we won’t recommend anything to you unless we think it’s the right choice.
- Reviews from real users are part of our evaluation. We try everything, but we don’t discount the experience of others. It may be that a product we find easy to use is a terrible choice for someone with less experience. We take user reviews into account.
- We look at brand reputation, not advertising. Brands with good reputations make good products, period. Nobody thinks highly of brands that make cheap stuff. We also look at the sales information. People don’t buy bad products over and over again. If a product sells well, it’s a good indication that it’s worth your money.
It’s important to us that you have all the information you need to buy exactly the right product. We’ll only recommend products that we’ve tried, that sell well, and that we know will work. You can trust that any product we recommend will get the job done.
Our goal is to create the best possible content for you. We don’t want to stop at product reviews, we want to be your most trusted resource for car repair information. In addition to product reviews we post repair guides and informational articles, and that’s where we think our expertise really becomes important. Our experience means that we know cars like the backs of our hands, and we want to pass that kind of knowledge on. If our articles aren’t easy to understand, then we failed.
Transparency matters, too. All too often, information on car maintenance isn’t trustworthy, and it can feel like websites or body shops are trying to manipulate you into buying things you don’t need. We don’t ever want you to feel that way when reading our site. So, here’s everything you need to know about how we put together our articles.